Convert Panasonic AG-HCK10 1080P AVCHD MTS to FCP X
Panasonic AG-HCK10 is a hot camcorder which records videos to AVCHD MTS format with superb quality. In this article we will share the way to convert Panasonic AG-HCK10 1080p AVCHD MTS files to FCP X native supported Apple ProRes codec for editing, please read.
Panasonic AG-HCK10 is an easy to use POVCAM Full HD Camera, it uses newly developed 1/4.1″ 3MOS sensor, 12x optical zoom lens with optical image stabilizer, with this camcorder you can record videos to multiple HD formats, such as AVCHD MTS format, and you can get high quality videos with this format. After you get this camcorder you may have used it recorded some full HD 1080p videos in AVCHD MTS format, but the question is whether Panasonic AG-HCK10 AVCHD files work well in Final Cut Pro X, as the most popular video editing program on Mac platform, many people use FCP X to edit their footages, but not all the video codec and formats are supported by Final Cut Pro X, for example, due to the codec incompatibility, you can’t load Panasonic AG-HCK10 AVCHD files into FCP X for editing directly.
Workflow to edit Panasonic AG-HCK10 files with FCP X
From apple Final Cut Pro X product page you will get the information that FCP X best supported video codec is Apple ProRes codec, you will need to convert unsupported videos to FCP X supported Apple ProRes codec. Acrok MTS converter for Mac program will help you to do the Panasonic AG-HCK10 AVCHD to Apple ProRes conversion, this is powerful MTS video converter, it supports nearly all the HD video formats, such as AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MXF, MOV, M4V, AVI, MKV, MPG, etc. you can convert these formats to any video formats you need, such as FCP X Apple ProRes codec, Avid Media Composer DNxHD codec, iMovie and FCE AIC codec, etc. there are rich output formats that you can choose. Now please get it from the link below.
Free download best MTS Converter
Steps to convert Panasonic AG-HCK10 1080p AVCHD MTS to FCP X
1. Download Acrok HD video converter for Mac from the link and install this Mac MTS converter on your computer. If you want to convert AVCHD or other HD videos to other formats on Windows platform, you can also try Acrok HD video converter for Windows.
2. Import Panasonic AG-HCK10 AVCHD MTS files into Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac, you can just drag and drop the videos, or click add files button to load the videos. Besides AVCHD MTS format, you can also convert MXF to FCP X, convert MP4 to FCP X, convert AVI to FCP X, etc.
3. Select the output format you want. Click format column and choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov), this profile is native format for Final Cut Pro X editing, if you have videos that not supported by FCP X, you can transcode them to this format and you won’t have any problems to use in FCP X or FCP 7.
4. Customization is very easy to use, press settings button you will be able to adjust the resolution, bitrate, frame rate, video codec, audio codec or other parameters. If you don’t need to adjust you can skip this step.
5. Click convert button, Panasonic AG-HCK10 to FCP X conversion process will begin immediately.
Panasonic AG-HCK10 recorded AVCHD MTS files will be converted at top quality and speed, when Acrok converter finished the Panasonic AG-HCK10 to FCP X conversion, you can get the converted clips and load them into Final Cut Pro X on Mac computer, now you can edit your recordings easily, there will be no problems anymore.